Hill+Knowlton Strategies is looking for a proven web design professional to help support our growing digital team. The right candidate will possess a good understanding of an agency environment and come with a solutions-driven approach.
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is the nation’s leading strategic communications consultancy. Repeatedly recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, our employees work in a collegial and fast-paced environment. We also offer the opportunity to work with a team of top talent and to share your professional life with others who are committed to being, simply, the best.
You should possess the following:
- Online portfolio that showcases your own UI/UX design.
- 5+ years of professional experience designing new web and mobile apps from the
- Proven creative/business alignment – able to outline how you’ve arrived at strong creative solutions to propel the customer’s business forward
- Experience designing across multiple channels (desktop, mobile)
- Clear understanding of social media and emerging media concepts
- Deep knowledge of visual design tools (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Fluency in Front End implementation/prototyping (HTML5 and CSS)
- Familiarity with Web standards, responsive frameworks and CMS
- Strong understanding of user experience design
- Understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience integrating Front End templates with Back End functionality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
And, we’d be really pleased if you were able to:
- Develop wireframes (Omnigraffle)
- Use Adobe Premiere and After Effects
With nine offices across the country, Hill+Knowlton Strategies is a leader in both public relations and government relations. The Canadian headquarters is located in Toronto. The company is the No. 1-rated strategic communications firm in Canada. Its experts specialize in corporate communications, public affairs, marketing communications, crisis, energy, technology, health care, digital communications, financial communications and transactions. The only communications firm to have earned the Order of Excellence from Excellence Canada, it is also recognized as one of the 2013 Best Workplaces in Canada. Its parent company, Hill+Knowlton Strategies Inc., has 89 offices in 52 countries as well as an extensive associate network and is a member of WPP (NASDAQ: WPPGY), one of the world’s largest communications services groups.