The worker of today demands a new kind of work environment. One that is flexible, suits their style, and empowers them to create strong, authentic connections. They want their work to be more than just a job and their workplace to be more than just an office.
Who is ShareDesk? We’re a Vancouver based SaaS startup leading the charge towards a new approach to work and flexibility. Our software seamlessly combines the physical and digital space, making it easier than ever to work how you want.
It’s an exciting time at ShareDesk HQ; we’re quickly bringing on new clients, establishing partnerships with workplace innovators, releasing new features on a weekly basis... and that’s only the half of it!
We need to grow our team to keep up with the pace and demand we’re currently facing. To make it all happen, we’re looking for zealous people that appreciate tough problems, thrive in a collaborative environment, and are generally awesome to be around.
Meet the Product Team
The Product Team is known for everyone’s diverse backgrounds and the skillsets they each bring to push the envelope on our Android, iOS and Web products. Everyone on our team is thrilled to be working on an interesting problem that presents novel technical challenges.
The team is looking for a new teammate who is excited by the idea of playing a critical role in taking our existing web product to the next stage in its evolution. We have an ambitious roadmap that requires some serious problem-solving to reach our vision of being the global platform for powering workspaces.
As an Frontend Developer at ShareDesk, you would:
- Take ownership over the front-end architecture of our web-based SaaS product and establish a trusted, insightful and creative position leading its development
- Collaborate in a thoughtful and generative way with the team to design and develop the the next version of our Optix marketing website
- Invest in developing your knowledge and skills in UX and SEO so you can bring an informed and evolving perspective on how to create and communicate our product
- Be encouraged to exercise your curiosity and ambition, inspiring everyone on the team to dig deep, work hard and ultimately build a better product
You’ll be a great fit for the job if you are:
- Genuinely passionate about software development
- Creative and able to work both conceptually and concretely in the world of product development
- Able to effectively communicate on a small team that moves fast
- Skilled and experienced working with large-scale SPAs, front-end build tools (e.g. Gulp, Grunt), and CSS pre-compilers - we use SASS
- Experienced with complex layouts, responsive design & flexbox, as well as understand cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
As a ShareDesk employee, you’ll love having:
- Generous stock options
- A comprehensive health plan including vision and dental
- Regular team and leadership offsites
- A beautiful Gastown workspace with ocean and mountain views
- Teammates that really care about what they do