You don’t have to be crazy to work here. We’ll train you.
We’re on the lookout for exceptionally talented Front-end Developers who are passionate about technology to join our growing team. If you aren’t afraid to push the envelope or get your hands dirty, keep reading! We need someone who’s ready to thrive in an Agile environment and is ready to work with a ridiculously driven team. Sound like you? Awesome.
We have a project starting immediately and we need your help in designing and developing a web application as part of a multi-disciplinary development team. We are looking for two Front-end Developers to join the team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- ReactJS, Redux, Immutable, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS, and plain ol’ vanilla JS
- Nice to have: one or more of the following client-facing MVC frameworks (Backbone, Angular, etc.)
- Eager to learn fast (like, really fast) and ready to make a big impact
- Awesome communicator with a wicked sense of humour
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- A consultant, comfortable interacting with the client and the team
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications
Speed. That’s something we’re known for around here. We work fast. Really fast. Our team uses Agile methodologies and Lean Startup principles to deliver our clients’ projects before the competition.
We’re a digital product studio which brings together product managers, designers and developers dedicated to creating winning web, mobile and IoT solutions. We plan, design, architect and build technology platforms and products—delivering world-class technology solutions for companies such as BuildDirect.com, Central 1 Credit Union, Monexa, Fatigue Science, Minnesota State Government, and the University of Alberta.
We have a casual and collaborative working environment and support flexible schedules. We're big on technology and creativity, and we believe that through teamwork (and several pints of Earnest Ice Cream and a few growlers from 33 Acres) we can reach amazing feats. Our office is located near Cambie and 8th, surrounded by pretty sweet coffee shops and eateries (Oh why hello there, Milano Coffee Roasters, Elysian Coffee and an awesome rotation of food trucks).
If you feel you’ll thrive in this environment and make a difference, you should definitely apply!