The G Adventures Brand Team is on the hunt for experienced, energetic, intelligent, hard-working creative types like you. Yeah, that’s right. You.
We’re a tightly knit group of creative specialists who strategize, ideate, brainstorm, design, code, write, film, and edit every piece of G Adventures’ award-winning advertising and brand collateral. We work fast. We work hard. We serve an innovative global travel company that stubbornly refuses to stop growing. We do it all in-house, and we have a blast doing it.
Want in? Let’s get the conversation started. Fill out the online application and link us to your best work.
As a Front End Developer, your main responsibility will be to work closely with our designers and developers to create and design customer-centric experiences ranging from mobile, web, and desktop applications.
- Demonstrated experience in wire frame development, user experience, user interface design and responsive design is a must
- Work closely with design and development teams – from prototypes to completed products – ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Use quantitative data to inform and drive design solutions
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Detailed oriented and a high level of QA provided with deliverables
- Stay abreast of digital and design trends and effectively communicate ways of improving the overall user experience
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of work experience and education
- 5+ years of experience encompassing all aspects of web development & design
- Excellent HTML5, CSS, JS and SASS programming skills
- Excellent knowledge of web frameworks like Bootstrap
- Working knowledge of JS Frameworks (Backbone.JS)
- Working knowledge of API's
- Experience working with version-control system gitHub
- Responsive design across different browser platforms and devices
- Great understanding of web accessibility
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of development languages like Python is a bonus