Field Marketing and Communications Coordinator, Canada - 1 year Maternity leave
Rodan + Fields® is a skincare company founded by Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields, world-renowned dermatologists and creators of Proactiv® Solution. Rodan + Fields specializes in marketing clinically-proven skincare products with a unique direct selling business model that empowers people to become their own bosses and potentially earn substantial incomes with their growing organizations. With high double-digit growth in revenue and Consultants, groundbreaking product introductions, and industry recognition, Rodan + Fields is a fun, fast-paced and exciting company in the heart of San Francisco.
Rodan + Fields is seeking a Field Marketing and Communications Coordinator to support the daily activities and creative initiatives within the Canada Marketing department. The individual must have a track record of executing assignments accurately and efficiently with ability to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities and meet deadlines. The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Director, Field Marketing and Communications, Canada to create and support all marketing programs, includingcommunications to Consultants, product launches, recognition initiatives, document library management and more.
A successful candidate will be extremely detail-oriented, conscientious and committed to accuracy. This individual must beproactive, resourceful and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities without jeopardizing quality of execution. We are looking for a motivated individual who has a passion for marketing and understands the importance of getting details right. This is a highperformance full-time position that offers professional development for an independent, motivated individual.
- Support the Director, Field Marketing and Communications with the execution of planned Field Marketing and Communicationinitiatives.
- Execute Marketing communication calendar, ensuring the right message gets delivered to the right group of people at the right time.
- Manage the Consultant Back Office Document Library: post new documents, remove outdated documents, record document history, etc.
- Assist with the Rodan + Fields Prescription for Change Foundation (PFC) donation. Provide support for PFC programs and events as needed.
- Drive web marketing initiatives and web content and work with the Associate Manager, Digital Marketing to ensure content is current and engaging.
- Work with Creative resources in the development of Canada-specific marketing collateral.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including IT, Sales, Customer Service and Finance to support Marketing initiatives.
- Ensure both Field Communications and Product launches are reflective of the R+F Brand
- Support general Marketing team needs.
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years related experience required, preferably in fast-paced, high performance environments
- Marketing and Direct Sales experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills and ability to create and maintain detailed documentation
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed with experience working in a fast paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to positively adjust to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to offer flexibility in schedule, understanding some projects may require additional work during evenings and some weekends.
- Proficient using the latest versions of all Microsoft Office applications
- Salesforce experience a plus