Partners Film, a Toronto-based commercial production company, is looking for an eager, organized, dedicated, smart and intuitive candidate to fill the role of Executive Assistant. This position is best suited for an individual with advertising, production or Executive Assistant experience.
- Complete confidential support and management of three Executive Producers and a Sales Rep
- Coordinate Director Treatment and Pitches
- Provide comprehensive production research for bidding
- Organize and maintain freelance crew holds
- Arrange and schedule conference calls
- Manage Executive calendars
- Manage travel arrangements for EP’s and Directors
- Support for the freelance teams during production
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous production, advertising or Executive Assistant experience
- Multi-tasker who can work well under strict timelines and high pressure situations
- A self-starter who can work both independently, proactively and function well within a team
- High degree of interpersonal effectiveness with ability to deal with stakeholders across various levels of the organization
- Intuitive and able to anticipate needs is essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Mac Friendly
Position to begin immediately
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the job title in the subject line when responding.
While we appreciate all inquiries, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.