Saint Elizabeth is an award-winning not-for-profit and charitable organization, known for its track record of social innovation, applied research and breakthrough clinical practices in home and community care. Our team of 6,500 nurses, rehab therapists, and personal support workers deliver more than five million health care visits annually.
Our Foundation is dedicated to raising funds for the advancement of knowledge and charitable initiatives in home and community care.
Develops education and training products through the design, development, and coordination of content, courseware, and learning assets (job aids, graphics, audio and video clips, PowerPoint slideshows, and electronic documents and links).
Content Development and Coordination
- Design and develop e-learning tools and activities e.g., courseware players, graphics, animations, simulations, audio, video, etc.
- Organize, edit, upload, monitor, maintain, and enhance e-product content, including content graphics, and navigational elements.
- Co-develop and coordinate learning project plans
- Coordinate and collaborate on the development of e-product content, including Quality Assurance testing and version management
- Coordinate the distribution and deployment of content deliverables
- Provide input on process enhancements and streamlining
LMS content Migration and Maintenance
- Manage and coordinate the migration process of electronic learning assets to a new LMS – Desire2Learn
- Train and mentor staff and team members on LMS and/or e-learning tools and products
- Co-create and manage training tools and documentation used for team and user e-training
User Support Service Back-up
• Provide and coordinate technical and account set-up backup support for our LMS
Other Duties as required
- A post-secondary education, preferably in multimedia development, media arts, or Adult Education is required.
- CTDP or CTP designation is an asset
- A minimum of one year related work experience is required.
- Experience with Learning Management System administration – Desire2Learn preferred
- Experience with the following course development tools Articulate Studio/Articulate Storyline, Graphics Video and Audio creation and editing e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, Audacity, etc
- Basic to intermediate levels of HTML editing and Microsoft Office experience is required.
- Intermediate to advanced level of e-learning courseware development and graphics design is required.
- Experience working in a client-server and database driven applications environment is required.
- Experience with mobile learning design and development is an asset.
- Experience with Sharepoint is an asset (Foundation 2010 preferred).
- Excellent organizational skills, high attention to quality, detail and accuracy, combined with the ability to manage multiple high priority tasks are required.
- Flexibility, creativity and the ability to work in a dynamic environment are required.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and cross-discipline team is required.
Interested candidates may forward cover letter with resume
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.