Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions offers a broad range of tools, storage products, and appliance solutions for professionals, contractors, and homeowners. Emerson applies world-class engineering, technology, and focus on quality to develop products that make projects easier, safer, and more efficient to do. Our product brands include RIDGID®, InSinkErator®, METRO®, ClosetMaid®, ProTeam, and WORKSHOP.®
Emerson Tool Company is seeking an e-Commerce Specialist to drive the growth of online business opportunities for Ridgid and Workshop wet/dry vacs in Canada. The successful candidate will develop, execute and monitor online marketing strategies and have substantial input into the business’ eCommerce growth plans and key account development going forward.
- Assess the web market to maximize opportunities for Emerson Tool Company products
- Design and implement internet marketing campaigns and promotions
- Develop an operational plan to manage large e-tail accounts
- Support, monitor and analyze marketing campaigns; develop recommendations for changes
- Develop short and long term strategies to improve sales, presence and image management on customer websites
- Conduct market research analysis to identify electronic commerce trends, market opportunities, or competitor performance
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related discipline; MBA a strong asset
- Minimum 3 years of experience with e-commerce retailers/digital marketing/ e-merchandising
- Account management, sales planning, account development, business development experience desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to drive strategy and change while implementing, analyzing and reporting
- Excellent computer skills including familiarity with various forms of social media, MS Office applications, HTML, XML, Photoshop, and other Adobe programs
Additional Company Information
Emerson is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), Emerson delivers solutions through five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. With sales of $24.7B and more than 130,000 employees in over 150 countries, we have a customer-focused, results-driven culture where employee performance is recognized and rewarded.