We are seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial candidate looking for a great career move. Working out of our new office in Victoria and reporting directly to Senior Management, the successful applicant will run an existing e-commerce business, and help to further develop its sales and growth potential.
Primary tasks include daily site management, customer support, and the development of marketing and growth strategies. Secondary tasks include analysis and reporting on the site's overall business success as well as the efficacy of specific marketing campaigns.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the management team to develop and implement retail e-commerce business strategies.
- Develop and report on site Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Propose, develop and implement business growth strategies
- Plan, track and manage online sales and marketing campaigns
- Provide exceptional customer service through strong technical skills and excellent communication
- Expand, refine and maintain site's product offerings
- Research services or products that could improve management of systems or increase sales productivity
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in business administration/commerce or equivalent experience
- Ability to accurately evaluate business fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of common accounting principles
- Working knowledge of e-commerce best practices including SEO, and website analytics
- Excellent communication skills and a positive, enthusiastic demeanor
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively and respectfully manage varying workloads, and customer relationships.
- An innovative and strategic thinker who can make educated decisions based on the analysis of a situation.
- Ability to travel occasionally to provide support to fulfillment locations.
About the Company
Established in 1892 and headquartered in Victoria, Andrew Sheret Limited is a leading plumbing and HVAC wholesaler in British Columbia with 24 locations across the province. In addition to its trade business, Andrew Sheret Limited operates a successful retail showroom business under the name Splashes Bath & Kitchen Centre. This B.C. owned and operated company offers a competitive salary and commission, with a benefit package including medical, dental, extended health, long term disability insurance, and a pension plan. The company has experienced solid expansion in recent years and this position offers the right candidate the opportunity to be part of a young and fast movingmanagement team as it continues to explore new growth opportunities.
Closing Date: Wednesday, February 25th, 2015