Dynamic Marketing Coordinator at a Fast-Paced, Fun Technology Company
Are you passionate about marketing, business and technology? Are you a strong collaborator and creative thinker? Are you eager to gain a diverse set of content marketing, event planning and project management skills from working in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative and fun environment? If you’ve answered “YES!” to all of these questions, then we want to hear from you!
Catapult is searching for the perfect Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team of creative technologists in Gastown, Vancouver. In this role, you have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO and senior marketing professionals to shape new service offerings and actively create and evolve the company’s core industry differentiators.
Catapult is the leading provider of ERP and CRM implementation and support services for midsize businesses in Western Canada. Solutions include Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Acumatica, and Salesforce. Our service offering extends from advisory and planning through implementation, upgrade, and customization to business process improvement, responsive support and managed services.
We are a progressive organization with strong values and a focus on creating meaningful and rewarding career experiences. Authenticity, transparency, teamwork, collaboration and accountability are key principles we live by.
To be successful in this role requires becoming truly immersed in our ecosystem and understanding the trends in enterprise technology (B2B) and buyer behaviour, as well trends that impact our customers directly. If you’re organized, self-motivated, and have a passion for technology, we think you’d make a great fit!
The role of Marketing Coordinator is diverse, leveraging your many talents. In addition to coordinating and executing marketing initiatives on a tactical level, you will be working with top notch strategists and executives to drive Catapult’s marketing vision forward.
Marketing Planning/Project Management
- Work with the CEO and Director of Marketing to establish marketing objectives, set the marketing budget, and report on key performance metrics
- Help create detailed annual marketing campaign calendar
- Execute the marketing calendar and report on progress
- Keep Catapult’s Marketing Handbook up-to-date and build further processes.
- Track and report on usage of the marketing budget.
- Research competitors by identifying and evaluating offering characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Manage marketing collateral library and branded applications templates.
- Manage internal projects with outsourced vendors.
Email Marketing/Marketing Automation
- Help establish nurture marketing campaigns using
- Manage email marketing automation and campaign management systems
- Manage customer/prospect lists and nurture marketing campaigns
- Report on email nurture marketing campaigns performance and activities
- Conduct marketing experiments to influencing and intercepting prospects at different phases of the buying cycle
Social Media Marketing/Event Planning
- Maintain and grow public social media accounts, including regular postings, interactions and reporting on all social media activities
- Research and plan for attendance at events, conferences, associations, idenitfy and coordinates speaking/presenting opportunities
- Coordinate in-person events, including preparation of invitations, tracking RSVPs, and organizing facilities
- Build relationships with online partners to secure guest blogging, webinar, and podcasting opportunities
- Coordinate and implement customer and prospect events
- Organize and execute webinars and virtual events
- Help to build Catapult’s brand by secure speaking opportunities and awards
Search Engine Marketing/Lead Generation/Marketing Analytics
- Help to create search engine marketing campaigns and activities
- Support optimization of Catapult’s online presence for search engines and prospective customer research/engagement
- Assist with building online marketing assets for both organic search results and paid search results
- Track & report on marketing activity results (e.g., analytics, content engagement, leads)
- Help with lead generation activities, setting/maintaining lead scoring as well as ongoing lead nurturing activities.
- Scrub marketing lists and leads weekly
- Implement marketing campaigns and coordinate content creation activities with internal SMEs, external support resources – writers, video producers, web developers, designers, photographers, etc.
- Help to manage Catapult’s website including updating and editing all content from blog posts to new team members
- Coordinate with in-house subject matter experts to produce unique, valuable content for the quarterly newsletter, regular blog posts, online forum posts, and marketing collateral (i.e. whitepapers, eBooks, guides, brochures, etc.).
- Plan and execute targeted marketing campaigns, such as customer testimonial videos and community engagement strategies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Passion for learning new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing is required.
- A degree or diploma in marketing, business or organizational development is desired.
- A minimum of 1-3 years marketing experience, preferably in a B2B or technology environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize changing tasks and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal skills is a must.
- Positive, self-motivated and driven attitude is absolute.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience working with content management systems, marketing automation system, email marketing systems and marketing analytics software is a plus.