Grenville Management Inc. (“Grenville”) has been providing a range of specialized outsourced services and printing for over 40 years to clients across Canada and the US. At Grenville we offer excellence in service and leading industry knowledge and innovation, which allows our clients to focus on their core business needs. As we continue to grow, we are looking for people who value diversity, a challenging work environment and who share a passion for excellence.
- Assist clientele on print and copy needs, providing timeframe estimates for completion
- Ensure the quality of output by making graphic adjustments to digital files
- Answer client inquiries, complaints & concerns in person or via phone or email
- Work with site manager and internal clients on special projects as assigned.
- Typesetting of stationery orders
- Proof original job copy of sample to confirm accuracy of job specifications
- Adding bleed and crop marks, tiling artwork, creating print ready files. Reviewing submitted files for the proper colour profile and resolution
- Print orders on-site and send orders off-site from hardcopy and softcopy originals
- Create G-link entries when necessary and submit to billing upon completion of order
- Operate bindery equipment: shrink-wrapper, folder, coil puncher, laminator
- Other duties as required
- Completion of secondary school is required
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital print and copy environment
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CC; Especially Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Makerbot and 3D Print processes
- Advanced knowledge of Quiet Imposing, used for booklet set up
- Advanced knowledge of digital copiers, printers and finishing machines
- Advanced knowledge of PC / MAC platforms
- Knowledge of a variety of finishing machines; e.g. bindery, wrapping, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Internet and Email
- Excellent customer service, administration, and organizational skills
- Ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision
Grenville Management and Printing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of a candidate’s race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, disability or any other prohibited ground by law.