The Display Media Director will be responsible for driving growth through strategic digital media solutions and conversion optimization strategies. This position will report directly to the VP, Media and will be located in Toronto, ON.
This role is ideal for seasoned digital media strategists with in-depth knowledge of the digital ad industry and hands-on experience in significantly impacting the consumer conversion path through digital media.
The Display Media Director will collaborate with the VP, Media and cross-functional practice group leads to support new business efforts and organic growth opportunities for all DAC Group offices.
What do I need to do to be successful in this role?
Work directly with the VP, Media and cross-functional practice group leads to build new business and digital media strategies that drive revenue and foster organic growth.
- Develops and presents strategic conversion-focused digital media solutions to key internal and external stakeholders with the overall purpose of growing digital media revenue; digital media solutions include but are not limited to: standard display advertising, mobile advertising, paid social advertising, video advertising, programmatic media buying, native advertising, cross-device targeting, CRM database targeting, attribution analysis
- Reviews and provides strategic input – in collaboration with cross-functional teams – factors that influence digital media performance, including but not limited to: display ad creative, ad copy and messaging, videos, designated landing pages to ensure high-impact, high-performing campaigns
- Identifies opportunities to test various digital media strategies for new and existing clients to uncover opportunities to implement and execute additional digital media solutions and drive revenue
- Actively researches digital media solutions, technologies and conversion best practices to support offerings and new business proposals
- Communicates and collaborates with cross-functional teams (Digital Media/Display, Analytics, Client Services, Creative, SEM) to ensure successful program delivery
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, market research
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in digital media in an agency environment; experience to include progressive client management experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Display, Mobile, Video, Programmatic and Social Media, Cross-device, CRM advertising channels
- Deep knowledge and experience with digital media planning and program execution/campaign delivery through related technologies, including but not limited to ad serving platforms, RTB platforms, media delivery platforms, planning and optimization tools
- Strong client service experience; ability to successfully bring together people from different disciplines, internal and external to achieve desired outcomes
- Proven ability to interact with team members at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and results
- Strategic thinking ability with balanced analytical and creative approach to tactical planning
- Commitment to delivering performance-driven solutions with the ability to align team members behind these solutions
- High-level proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to travel in North America
- In-depth experience with ad operations using an ad serving platform, such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- In-depth experience with media optimization (ad pricing and buying models) through a real-time bid management platform, including but not limited to TTD, DBM, AMO
- In-depth experience with media self-serve platforms, including but not limited to AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn
- In-depth experience with analytics platforms, including but not limited to Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst
- Experience working with media planning and/or optimization tools, including but not limited to comScore, Hitwise, WhatRunsWhere, Adobe Media Optimizer
What DAC offers
- Motivating work environment committed to client delight and team camaraderie
- Top tier client roster – you’ll work with some of North America’s industry leading brands to drive influence and deliver superior consumer experience
- Competitive salary and benefits Package
- A network of can-do enthusiasts
- Values in action: Enthusiasm, execution, curiosity and courage
- Professional and personal growth opportunities that support career growth and prosperity
Other awesome perks
- Free Parking
- Gym in Building
- Casual dress every day of the week
- Profit sharing
- Public transit access (3 min walk to Leslie Subway Station)
- Office location surrounded by green space
- Professional development allowance
- An active social committee
- Company shutdown between Christmas and New Year’s
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those that match our selection criteria will be contacted.