Roynat Capital is looking for a dynamic self-starter who embraces a team environment and shares our passion for helping mid-market Canadian businesses achieve their goals. For more than 50 years, our team of professionals is committed to delivering advice and creative financing solutions to help mid-sized businesses grow and expand; execute mergers, acquisitions & divestitures; restructure debt and equity capital; and, arrange strategic partnerships. Team members with a client-centric approach and a strong emphasis on results will thrive in our entrepreneurial, growth-oriented environment.
If you have a winning mindset and are proactive, resourceful and committed to profitable growth and delivering an exceptional client experience, we invite you to consider this position.
The Roynat Executive Office in Calgary is currently seeking a Director Strategic Initiatives & Communications
- Work closely with Executive, Regional and District Offices to contribute to Roynat’s leading sales culture through the creation, implementation and communication of key initiatives to embed strong sales and client service disciplines throughout the organization.
- Take full responsibility for the communication and implementation of key initiatives of the Commercial Bank and all-Bank through close collaboration with partners and stakeholders.
- Write internal communications and put together speeches/presentations for the executive team, ensuring massaging is aligned to the audience and consistent with Roynat’s branding, vision and mission.
- Provide advice and counsel to Roynat’s executive team, taking into consideration business line and all -bank strategies.
- Lead by example, holding yourself and your team to high standards of performance, superior client service and operational excellence.
Performance objectives for this role reward proactive, resourceful and committed execution of Roynat’s strategic initiatives. In addition, you are responsible for all key communications within Roynat, which includes authoring them and/or working with other partners in Scotiabank to influence the massaging.
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role with responsibilities for strategy and communications within an entrepreneurial business environment
- Outstanding leadership and relationship building skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- A strong sense of teamwork to deliver superior results with a sense of urgency
- Advanced strategic thinking skills and strong strategic influencing skills
- Strong project management and change leadership skills
EDUCATION AND ACCREDITATIONS:
- University business degree, MBA preferred
Reports to: Dually to the President & Head of Roynat and the VP & Head Canadian Distribution
We are interested in employees who will take personal responsibility for making our company a success. Our employees are truly valued and treated with respect. The work environment is stimulating, challenging and fun. You'll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
People are our foundation and we are committed to investing in our employees. We offer a blended learning and personal development curriculum that includes coaching, in-class workshops, team activities, e-learning, skill builds and other resources. We are also committed to providing advancement opportunities for those individuals who have the ability, aspiration and engagement to contribute at higher levels.
Roynat Capital and Scotiabank are equal opportunity employers and welcome applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.