Collicutt Energy Services Corp. is seeking a Director of Sales & Marketing to develop, manage and direct the sales of Power Generation and Compression equipment along with related service, parts and rentals in Western Canada.
This is a high level position that is focused on implementation of sales leadership skills and effective sales planning and forecasting. The successful candidate will achieve sales alignment with the annual budget, while building and mentoring a solid sales team.
- Grow the existing customer base
- Deliver accountability through quotas and KPIs
- Manage sales teams’ focus
- Conduct presentations and training for sales team and customer base
- Develop sales and support staff through training
- Monitor and maintain sales related expenses
- Accurately forecasts monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Develop and maintain all sales processes and procedures
- Collaborates with senior management to develop sales and marketing strategies to improve market share
- Effective management skills with the ability to provide solid leadership to a sales team
- Strong organizational skills
- High level of initiative, strong analytical and decision-making skills, coupled with exceptional negotiation skills
- A great team player who can lead by example, motivate others, yet think independently and remain objective
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to interact with a wide range of people including employees, customers, vendors and associates
- Critical thinking, reasoning, and problem solving abilities
- Self-motivated, high initiative, self-directed
- Computer literacy
- Valid driver’s license, clean criminal record check and able to pass pre-employment medical/physical testing
The potential for success with our expanding, progressive, privately owned business is unlimited. We recognize our team members as individuals, and consider mutual RESPECT the key to building a cohesive, productive Team.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including: solid group benefits, RRSP matching, bonus opportunities, company vehicle, PPE allotment, course reimbursement, and access to world class medical specialists through our unique Best Doctor’s program.