Competition #: 2011-46
We need a brilliant, thought-provoking and tireless Director of Marketing to tell our story so people will want to listen.
Professional, not conventional
Confident, not arrogant
Clever, not clichéd
Savvy, not too-cool-for-school
Expert, not know-it-all
You have energy, discipline, and a drive for success. Above all, you have heart.
Plus, you love cooking, tasting, trying, and eating delicious, nutritious food.
- In the past 8 or more years, you have used your 1 or 2 degrees, advertising and promotions experience to create the vision and develop the product marketing strategy to penetrate new market segments and niches preferably in the direct sales and/or consumer packaged goods industry
- You are a natural leader and are willing to help foster your team members’ development
- You are always planning the next business move
- You exude confidence, professional integrity, and are motivated by feedback and criticism
- You understand and appreciate that communication is a two-way street
- You can take ideas and articulate them so that others understand them
- You demonstrate an interest in and awareness of markets and the financial implications
- You live in or look forward to moving to Victoria and enjoying all that it offers
Started in the back of a station wagon by Canadian entrepreneur Sylvie Rochette in 1991, we're no ordinary company, and we don't intend to become one.
We are a Canadian direct sales success, pursuing a passion for outstanding food and cookware in the mildest year-round climate in Canada. (Yes, our facilities are nestled in an Agricultural Land Reserve vineyard with a view of the ocean and mountains. Yes, it is truly a spectacular setting.) Be part of an amazing team, in an extraordinary place, with a very exciting future.