Long View is seeking an innovative, forward-thinking and visionary Director of Marketing for our Head Office located in Calgary to connect and curate Long View’s diverse communities through the strategic leadership of our brand! Using your creative, strategic-thinking, analytical, and exemplary interpersonal skills, combined with your product and digital marketing expertise, you will drive measureable results that promote a positive customer experience. Working closely with sales and Long View’s practice directors, you will be part of an ambitious team responsible for the overall growth of Long View!
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience in defining and communicating corporate brands
- Proven results in creating and marketing profitable, scalable and differentiated offerings
- Proven experience developing an integrated digital driven marketing plan, combined with knowledge of current demand generation methods, technology and tools
- Familiarity with various sales and marketing tools including Hubspot and CRMs (MS Dynamics is preferred)
- Previous experience in a services industry such as information technology, telecom, cable, or other business-to-business driven industry
- A tech savvy, results – driven, automation obsessed and analytical personality
- Ability to set priorities and plan and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Capability to thrive in and create a positive team environment
- Minimum of 10 years of marketing experience, which includes 5 or more years of experience managing a marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field