Director of Loyalty
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Master's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (0611)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates transformational experiences for people to live happy, healthy, fun lives.
Director of Loyalty
Reporting to the VP of Guest Experience Innovation – you will be responsible for overseeing all creation, operations and project management for the lululemon loyalty initiative and associated programs. You will support the vision for how we will bring these concepts to life and bring the team together cross functionally to make the work a reality and execute across both physical stores and digital. You have the ability to spot growth opportunities and a really strong understanding of technologies as well as consumer facing marketing.
a day in the life of the Director of Loyalty
- Build, coach and develop the loyalty team leading a multitude of programs to support our loyal guests
- Leverage data to effectively to report back to your cross functional partners including Product, Brand, Retail
- Manage day to day operations and work closely with key cross functional partners (Brand, Digital Marketing, CRM, technology, merchandising, E-commerce, Community, Stores)
- Develop and implement vision and strategy for this new loyalty functionality
- Review consumer data to understand trend analysis, guest segments and associated program ramifications to shift and adjust program mechanics
- Under the direction of the VP, performs and completes other additional projects, duties, assignments, and required and/or by request.
• MBA/Masters/CPA required
• Minimum of 10 years in a global retail or loyalty related agency role
• 5+ years of digital marketing experience & proven track record creating digital platform
• 10+ years leading a team to create technology products and/or solutions
• Passion, knowledge and involvement in yoga, and/or other fitness, health or sports activities
• Extraordinary and proven leadership capabilities
• Leverage data to effectively to report back to your cross functional partners including Product, Brand, Retail
• Ability to inspire a team – Leaders create a future that wouldn’t have existed otherwise
• Open to giving & receiving feedback – they feel there is always more to learn and have a willingness to admit failures
• Ability to manage projects and delegate by putting people on the right seat of the bus
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
• Extraordinary guest experience, organizational and time management skills
• Tolerance for ambiguity, required for working in a high growth, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.