Job number: 282-17/18
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Closing date: February 1, 2018
Language required: English
Strategic research expertise needed
Lead the team responsible for providing insights to senior leaders on external customer relationship trends through various feedback methods with various audiences.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with internal partners to create and deploy effective research tools
- Lead all feedback and analytics for the organization
- Deliver industry-leading approaches to generate new strategies
- Manage and enhance key customer insight assets
What we’re looking for:
- Confident communicator with a passion for implementing new ideas
- Advocate of solid and simple solutions
- Agile self-starter comfortable with a dotted-line reporting relationship
- Technical leader who can also mentor stakeholders at all levels
What you’ll need:
- An advanced degree in a research-intensive field and at least 10 years of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.