The DATA Group of Companies provides innovative and reliable direct marketing and document management solutions to a wide variety of businesses and institutions across Canada. Our success has created the opportunity for a new role in Western Canada for a Director - Digital Marketing Solutions.
Reporting to the VP of Strategic Services, you will be based in Calgary, but working with clients and cross-functional teams across Western Canada to market and service digital, cross channel marketing programs.
- Drive marketing opportunities within named accounts in Western Canada
- Promote direct mail and digital marketing programs to both existing and new clients, with a focus on new business
- Support sales to identify and engage in direct mail and cross channel opportunities
- Act as a liaison with inter-company teams to develop and deploy specific marketing programs
- Provide a single point of contact for project management, implementation and follow-up
The successful candidate will have…
- 5 – 10 years successful sales and marketing background with experience in direct mail and digital marketing
- Successfully demonstrated ability to develop and market complex sales solutions
- A high energy level and the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- An eye for detail and ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Strong relationship skills and an analytical approach to problem solving would be an asset; as would a fundamental understanding of business process and finances.
DATA is committed to employment equity and invites resumes from all qualified applicants. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please advise us if we