Super Channel, a national premium television network, is hiring a Director, Consumer Marketing in Edmonton, AB. Do you have a passion for the entertainment industry and marketing? This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, results oriented professional to join our management team and use your exceptional knowledge of traditional direct marketing, eMarketing, social media and digital marketing concepts to grow your career and our brand at once. Our organization is going through a transition, and we’re looking for someone who can navigate through uncertainty with confidence, an “out of the box” thinker with hands-on implementation and results measurement experience while working with limited marketing budgets.
In this role, the Director, Consumer Marketing:
- Provides solution leadership, subscriber engagement, and delivery of breakthrough online and direct marketing strategies in conjunction with co-operative marketing initiatives with Broadcast Distribution Units (BDU);
- And will be responsible for the creation of targeted eMarketing and Direct Marketing campaigns, with measurement and optimization for the subscriber experience, best practices, and maximized cost benefit utilization on current and emerging eMarketing and Direct Marketing engagements.
More specifically, this means developing and implementing consumer marketing strategy and plans in the following areas:
- Direct Co-operative Marketing with BDUs;
- eMarketing: Digital and Social Media;
- Super Channel website: www.superchannel.ca;
- Development and management of Consumer Marketing Budget;
- Supervise and direct consumer marketing support staff.
The required qualifications:
- Available to travel throughout Canada;
- A post-secondary degree / diploma in marketing or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in direct marketing including a minimum of 3 years in eMarketing;
- Demonstrated Web content writing experience, as well as experience developing and implementing eMarketing plans including SEM, SEO, online media and email campaigns;
- Deeply familiar and passionate about web marketing concepts, practices and programs;
- Able to provide inventive, but measurable, solutions for subscriber retention and churn reduction;
- Supervisory experience
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Zen Desk, Hootsuite, Shortstack, Survey Monkey, Google Analytics.
Not in Edmonton right now? No problem! We’ll interview you via Skype from wherever you are in Canada.
Why join us?
Super Channel, an equal opportunity employer, offers an exciting, fast-paced, team-oriented environment together with a competitive salary and benefits package. Apply today!