We’re iamota – a full service digital agency that thinks, creates and codes remarkable digital experiences for people across all screens. We work with big brands (Kal Tire, Manitoba Harvest, TELUS, and many others) and have a great time doing it.
We’re looking for an SEO & CRO expert to manage all search engine optimization activities across a growing roster of top brands and awesome clients. You’ll work shoulder-to-shoulder with a tight full service digital team and have the opportunity to influence customer personas, conversion funnels, IA, UX and design. You’ll also collaborate with clients, brainstorm with the team and listen to all inputs to form and execute strategic plans to turn site performance around and positively impact business outcomes for clients.
You need to have intense attention to detail and deadlines and truly care about the quality of work you deliver for fellow team members and clients.
Position is open to full-time or contractors.
Who we're looking for:
- You are passionate about SEO and are a real game changer with top notch analytics, data insights and conversion rate optimization (CRO) skills.
- You love what you do, have opinions, and thrive when faced with technical challenges.
- You have experience developing winning SEO strategic plans, identifying high level objectives, key initiatives, quick wins and KPIs that positively impact business outcomes.
- You have a solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- You have the ability to communicate insights from data, highlighting what’s working and what you recommend to move the needle for our clients’ businesses.
- You are strong with data and understand user intent and what motivates clicks and conversions.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience working in an agency or in-house managing both acquisition strategy and conversion testing to grow business results and move the needle for clients.
- You bring new ideas for reporting and presentation of insights to clients.
- You have the ability to help the development team ensure SEO best practices are
properly implemented on newly developed code and user experiences.
- You have a proven ability to develop organic strategies across technical, onsite and offsite factors.
- You have solid experience writing on-page SEO recommendations and plugging into broader content strategy.
- You have in-depth experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Omniture and WebTrends.
- You have experience with Google Webmaster Tools / Search Console Moz or SEMRush.
- You have experience with A/B and multivariate experiments from hypothesis to implementation (Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer, Unbounce).
- You have experience with landing page optimization, usability and testing methodology.
- You have experience working with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content
creation and content programming.
- You can write solid copy for search engine marketing and conversion optimization.
- You have experience performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- You stay on top of trends and best practices in the marketplace in order to create continual improvement.
Bonus points for:
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager certification
- Experience with ecommerce & high traffic publishing sites
Perks at iamota:
In addition to working with the smart and passionate people that make up the iamota team, we offer a competitive compensation package, top-tier benefits and countless random perks. No one likes to work on their birthday – at iamota it’s a mandatory day off. As a member of the team, you’ll be welcomed into a casual space filled with Internet memes, animated gifs, conversational #hashtags, breakout nerf basketball tournaments and beer Fridays.