Camp Pacific is a full-service advertising agency created to forge new territory for brands. The ideas we create serve a purpose – helping brands not only survive, but thrive in an ever-changing landscape.
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to lead a variety of client projects and initiatives within the digital and tech worlds here at Camp Pacific. If you’re super organized, passionate about all things digital/tech and take pride in seeing a client campaign or project from start to finish then we’d love to hear from you!
If you're dedicated to learning new technologies, you're looking for interesting challenges, and thrive in a fast-paced agile environment; Camp Pacific will be an awesome opportunity for you to stretch your talents!
- Own and drive the Project Management Process with internal (User-Experience, Creative and Technical) team members and client.
- Serve as the key liaison between client and technical teams to communicate and prioritise project tasks based on business value
- Identify project dependencies; work with all business and technology partners to identify dependencies
- Development of briefing documents, requirements and statement of work documentation to provide accurate documentation for all projects
- Proactively identify project issues and risks; work with stakeholders to mitigate
- Attend or conduct weekly meetings with internal and external project teams
- Triage production issues and work with internal and external development teams to identify root cause and potential solutions
- Determine issue priority, as well as identifying enhancement requests
- Interacting with various client IT groups for any infrastructure or integration-related issues
- Own & manage all raised issues, from moment of identification to delivery of resolution
- Track units of work included in each production release, validating expected behaviour of delivered solutions with QA & stakeholders
- Weekly budget management and project administration
- Client billings and profitability analysis in conjunction with Account Manager.
- Production/resource planning and executing including internal facilitation, briefings, status meetings, and communication
- Communicating a project’s progress to senior internal and client stakeholders
- 5+ years project management or producer experience specific to web/interactive production, preferably within the web or ad agency environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and maintain documentation within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Experience with, or exposure, to Agile methodologies (ie: Scrum) and tools (ie: JIRA)
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player
- Formal training in one or more of following areas; Project Management, Business, Marketing, New Media or similar
- Web development or technical knowledge is a strong asset