Digital Project Manager – Vancouver Office
Engine Digital wants to welcome an ambitious, strategic and highly collaborative PM to join our Vancouver team. Reporting to the VP of Operations, you’ll work with a variety of national and global clients to deliver exceptional digital experiences.
- You speak digital. You have at least 4-5 years of solid digital experience delivering digital products and platforms for an agency or digital product company. You are excited beyond measure by how digital is transforming companies and relationships and sometimes won’t shut up about it.
- Leading with superb communication skills. You lead by example, with respect, with empathy and with precision. You value how the right turn of phrase can set the table for a project kickoff, and how a good scrum can release and inspire a motivated team. You know that listening and demonstrating that you’ve heard people when you speak and write inspires confidence and credibility.
- Meticulously detailed and organized. You have a near savant level of talent for organization. This puts you in a position to create stable, hi-touch projects that allow you and the unified team to operate at a high level. Your team and clients know you always capture the nuance and context of what needs to be done, why and by when, trusting you to surface it appropriately. Packaging this up in briefs, scrums, kanbans and clear project schedules is natural.
Life at Engine Digital. How do we support our staff?
- We’re an international digital agency with a clear vision that is focused on transforming the business of its clients. We seek out client relationships that align with that vision.
- Working in a values-driven culture matters - How we communicate and treat each other is key to doing good work. We expect the same high standard from our clients.
- Training of all sorts and the opportunity to benefit from the agency’s membership in SoDA. We challenge our staff to define a vision for their role at Engine.
- Supportive working environment with accountable coworkers.
- Competitive bene’s, vacation – all that good comp stuff.
If this sounds appealing, please reach out. We’d love to talk.