At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
Do new ideas thrill you?
Do you enjoy implementing new projects?
Are you passionate about enhancing the online customer experience?
Do you enjoy dissecting a business question to drive performance?
If your answer to those questions is an enthusiastic “YES!” then you may be the person we’re looking for to join the Digital Strategy and Performance Team.
The Digital Strategy and Performance Team is responsible for driving self-serve online adoption across Bell’s Residential Services and Mobility customer bases, and associated brands including Prepaid brands and Virgin Mobile Canada. We develop customer insight, create online adoption strategies, champion the online customer experience and work with our partners to roll out new digital tactics and strategies.
We are looking for someone with a strong data analysis background, who leverages their creative thinking and who can drive programs forward.
Job duties / accountabilities:
- Regular reporting and data analysis, to understand the customer behaviour and explain drivers for those customer interactions
- Providing insights on areas of opportunity to increase online adoption
- Manage short-term projects and create longer-term roadmaps to improve our online capabilities
- Provide regular updates on roadmaps, obtain funding and manage timelines and budget
- Develop forecasts and business cases, and be able to back up numbers
- Create executive strategy presentations, communicate results, forecasts, and strategy plans
- Conduct deep dive analysis on customer segments
- Work cross-functionally with internal partners (IT, Operations, Marketing, Legal, Communications, etc.) to implement projects to increase self-serve transactions
- Conduct post-mortems on projects and propose actions to improve performance
- Support the development of short-term and long-term planning cycles through data analysis
- Conduct occasional competitive benchmarking analysis
- Undergraduate Degree – Business/Engineering/Computer Science is ideal
- 2-4 years of data modeling and analytical experience
- Experience with SAS, SQL, Microstrategy, Tableau
- Data manipulation / Business intelligence experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate individual who wants to succeed
- Ability to work well with a team
- Proven experience presenting results to mid/ senior level management
- Business acumen and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, organized and self-disciplined
- Proven ability to quantify and analyze customer data/results in a concise easily understood format tailored to the audience
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to negotiate and influence others
- Digital experience
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Strong work ethic, great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple deliverables with competing tight deadlines
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 06/12/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!