Citi, the leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. At Citi, you are part of a dynamic, global team that provides clients and consumers with the highest level of service.
For more than 200 years Citi has been enabling progress through ingenuity and a focus on our clients’ needs. We have financed some of the world’s most transformative projects while at the same time acting as guides and advisors to our clients in working through their financial questions, no matter how large or small. This could not have been done without the expertise and dedication of each of our more than 200,000 employees working together to create lasting and meaningful impact.
Our employees reflect the diversity of our business, and are continually encouraged to create innovative solutions for our clients. At Citi, we have a culture that recognizes and rewards initiative and courage while at the same time provides tools and resources to empower our people to build successful careers of meaning and impact.
Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer, and a key leader of the Digital Office, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the creation and ownership of the digital customer experience (UX) strategy across the digital lifecycle, empowering company to deliver on its customer experience goals and initiatives.
The candidate will work cross-functionally with Marketing, IT and the broader business to execute big and small initiatives across multiple channels to implement customer-centric solutions and revenue growth for the overall business.
This represents a unique opportunity to be part of a team with the goal of digitizing the market leader in providing consumer finance products to Canadians. This is a broad role with an opportunity to touch a lot of pieces and solve many interesting problems.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Own the digital customer experience strategy and roadmap and deliver on that vision
- Work collaboratively with the internal stakeholders to find new ways to drive and accelerate the digital strategy
- Prioritize the backlog for the Digital channel in line with the established business objectives
- Vet new proposals impacting the digital strategy and as needed develop the supporting business case
- Collaborate with the business to shape business objectives and define design requirements
- Develop a thorough understanding of the digital consumer finance market and continuously assess the landscape, digital opportunities and emerging industry trends
- Continuously measure, analyze and improve the customer experience against stated business needs
- You challenge the status quo
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence.
What’s the ideal candidate look like:
- Dynamic team player, problem solver with a proven track record of executing on a digital product roadmap
- You are known for being digitally savvy
- Problem solver who thrives in a high paced collaborative environment
- You’re only satisfied by driving measurable results and you’d rather see fast change, test and iterate than wait for perfection
- You are technical enough to be dangerous and are able to write user stories, and communicate with technology
- Utilizes a data-driven approach to drive decision-making
- Your enthusiasm is infectious
- You go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations
Nice to haves:
- French Language – spoken and written
- Experience in Agile Methodology