Through passion, pride and performance, you will ensure our fans are delivered an exceptional web and mobile experience. As Digital Producer, your role will focus on web and mobile design, development and content production that will contribute to the best-in-class digital experience Toronto FC fans have come to expect. At times, you will assist in the enhancement, maintenance and production of mapleleafs.com, raptors.com, marlies.ca, theaircanadacentre.com and ricohcoliseum.com, moderation and upkeep of our user-generated web sites, the creation and deployment of Toronto FC newsletters and emails and the execution of internal promotions and initiatives.
- Design and deploy graphics, pages and enhancements for all our online assets
- Provide day-to-day maintenance and updates to torontofc.ca, including but not limited to all digital content, contests and brand initiatives
- Assist in the upkeep and direction of social sites; involving the approval and deployment of text, photos and video, driving discussions and topics, and editing for errors and content
- Aid in the creation and deployment of Toronto FC newsletters (email)
- Coordinate with the Brand and Global Partnerships team in the scheduling, promoting and executing of contests, promotions and ticketing initiatives
- Apply a “one team” approach; ensuring professionalism and winning vision are intact
- Participate in special projects and perform other related duties as requested
- Expert knowledge and understanding of both Mac and PC operating systems
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS, HTML5 and Responsive Design.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premier, and After Effects)
- Excellent editing and grammar skills
- Experience with web-based content management systems such as Drupal and Wordpress
- Ability to build relationships and work well with a wide array of personalities.
- Expert understanding of the MLS and their rules, players and trends.
- Digital photography background is an asset
- Understanding of various MLSE content initiatives is a valuable asset
- Must have a creative and realistic mindset and approach under deadline-driven conditions
- Demonstrated ability to manage high-stress situations with success
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends to cover Toronto FC games/events
- A positive, winning approach, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Ltd. will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.