Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
- Work closely with the Central Digital Media Buying team in the execution of national and local digital campaigns, including campaign tracking, monitoring, and management
- Regularly report on campaigns, vendors, and quarterly insights, and contribute with recommendations based on performance
- Work with first party data and pixels to ensure proper use and implementation
- Contribute to the execution and implementation of new strategies and opportunities
- Participation in special projects and perform other related duties as requested
- 1-2 years’ experience working in Digital Media
- Bachelors Degree, Diploma, or Certificate in Digital Media or equivalent
- A strong understanding of digital media buying processes including cross device tracking platforms (including Atlas Solutions), DMPs, and tag management
- Experience with key social advertising platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Experience with programmatic advertising (self-serve and managed service)
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office with a focus on Powerpoint and Excel including VLookups, Pivot Tables and Macros
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and demands in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to work independently and be held accountable with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Experience with Business Intelligence, Reporting and Visualization tools considered an asset
Are you passionate about music? Love concerts and live events?
And...if YOU have:
- A passion for digital marketing
- The ability to multitask and work at a high volume
- The ability to meet and self-manage tight deadlines
- The ability to work well within a team environment
- And are outgoing, proactive, and professional...
WE want to hear from you! Please include your salary expectations in your application and submit your resume and cover letter in one document.
We thank all of candidates for their interest. At this time, we will only be able to reach out to those who we have selected for an interview.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page