Cossette Media - Vancouver
Digital Media Planner/Buyer
Ideas can change the world. But ideas always begin with awesome people. Cossette is all about people. Our goal is to assemble the most passionate, motivated, open to diversity and talented people we can find. These people then put together the most compelling ideas and create the most effective product possible. And when we all do our jobs to the best of our collective abilities, our ideas persuade and inspire people all over the world. You’ll discover we’re all about people with talent – from everywhere and all walks of life.
Cossette Media is actively recruiting for our next Digital Media Planner/Buyer.
You are responsible for identifying the "who, what, where, when, and how" of an advertising campaign. You are a digital media specialist who assesses the strengths, weaknesses, costs, and communications potential of various digital media outlets in order to develop a media plan. You will be required to work in convergence with other disciplines in the agency.
- Maximize campaign objectives by efficiently driving consumer traffic through awareness building and lead generation.
- Experience in content integration, ad network buying, social media and standard IAB format advertising.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, then formulate optimization strategies that help meets the defined campaign objective.
- A keen sense of interest in mobile advertising and its integration into multi-dimensional ad campaigns.
- 2 to 3 years experience, preferably in an agency environment with a focus on digital media and/or media planning/buying.
- Experience working with comScore and third party adservers (i.e. EyeWonder, Eye Blaster or Pointroll).
- Experience working with site measurement tools such as Google Analytics or Omniture.
- Canadian & North American experiences a requirement.
- Degree or diploma in Media, Advertising, Communications or similar.