Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
This exciting new role will sit within Cossette Media’s Digital team in Vancouver, working on an innovative, leading Canadian brand.The Digital Media Manager will be responsible for the design and execution of sophisticated, digital acquisition initiatives, from media strategy to daily operations.
You will coordinate delivery across a team of product experts covering programmatic, performance social and data analytics. They will also be responsible for planning and executing any direct display tactics.We are looking for a bright, analytical individual with deep experience in results-focused display advertising and a passion for data, ad technology and driving business results.
- Design strategic roadmap, including growth pillars, channel priorities and tactic testing
- Manage media planning cycles, from preparing and presenting plans to coordinating analyses and optimization recommendations
- Direct accountability for all direct display tactics, from media buying to campaign management and optimization
- Oversee reporting and analysis process, working with Insight Analyst and Media Analytics team
- Maintain macro view of digital media performance, making strategic optimization decisions where necessary
- Manage operational delivery via product experts: priority setting, coordination of deliverables, long term direction
- Line management for Insight Analyst with responsibility for performance reviews and KPI setting
- Manage client engagement from weekly status meetings to bi-monthly plans and quarterly strategic reviews
- Develop and implement testing plans across tactics, working with product experts, planners and client
- Build and maintain client relationships, act as go to for all relevant client queries
- Ensure that all media invoices, discrepancies and billing is input, cleared and issued in a timely fashion
- Adhoc media planning and buying support for select brand and social campaigns
- with ad operations to ensure adequate tracking QA
- Extensive experience of planning, buying and executing result-focused display advertising
- Strong analytical skills with ability to distill digital media performance data into meaningful and actionable insight
- Great communication skills, including writing presentations and presenting to clients
- Personable, confident and capable of managing client relationships
- Ad serving experience eg. Doubleclick Campaign Manager, Atlas, AdGear· Media research experience eg. Comscore, Nielsen
- Strong math skills
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Strategic and tactical focus - Ability to balance short term execution against long term growth
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly.
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.