Working closely with internal teams and external agencies, the main focus of the Digital Marketing Specialist is to keep the website running as a lead generation machine. You’ll constantly be tuning the engine to get better performance and deliver more horse power to the sales team.
The quality of the people on our team is one of our highest priorities. Our strong values motivate everything we do and all the decision we make.
- Develop the strategy and manage marketing programs that drive qualified leads to the sales team.
- Work closely with marketing team members to ensure that our content and campaigns are working together seamlessly.
- Know our Salesforce.com stats like the back of your hand including numbers like customer acquisition cost ratio, cost/acquisition, and cost/opportunity.
- Produce a regular rhythm of performance reporting.
- Website and Social Media Management: Update the website content (i.e. Case Studies, Whitepapers, Blog posts, etc) , creative (i.e. Home Page Ads, Call to Action Buttons) develop landing pages and search engine optimization.
- Analytics and Tracking: Set-up website and campaign testing in Hubspot and Salesforce to track website, email, SEM, tradeshow and ad campaigns. Provide reports to management on performance along with recommendations to improve.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Management: Manage external team, monitor and track results, provide feedback and deliver trend report, Pay Per Click (PPC) / Media Ads.
- Lead Management: Work with sales team to ensure proper systems are in place for the tracking, assignment and optimization of leads and lead nurturing programs.
- Social Media Management: Post content and listen to feedback
Required Talents and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- A proven track record in developing quality leads.
- Fluency in the language of Marketing KPI’s.
- An innate talent for analysis and planning
- Intermediate Photoshop skills – Call To Actions (CTA), Banners.
- Web Design Skills (HTML)
- Google Analytics and Google Ad words management.
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills, detail oriented and is a self-starter.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills .
- Strong understanding of online applications & tools, as they pertain to promoting a brand online (i.e. web apps, mobile apps, microsites, syndicated content landing pages, etc.)
- Web savvy with a keen understanding and appetite for all things digital and marketing.
- Ability to analyze web traffic, click through patterns and other online consumer behaviour and implement strategies for the purpose of internet lead conversions.
- A college or university degree in communications, marketing or business.
- Skills with Salesforce.com, Excel, and a good level of comfort around numbers and technology
- A degree in Business, Marketing, or a related area.
- Experience using marketing automation systems such as Hubspot and Marketo.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com Campaigns and Documents is an asset. If you don’t know this but you’re smart and good with technology, that’s ok. We’ll expect you to get up to speed
- Video Tracking - Wistia
Ready to prove that you are up to the standard? Email your resume and/or LinkedIn profile with the subject line: Marketing Specialist - Mat Leave.
We truly appreciate all of the applications we receive; however, due to the high number of applications only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All offers of employment are subject to Canadian criminal record checks and credit checks due to payment card industry compliance standards.