Canada Drives is a young, dynamic, and fast growing company. We work with dealerships and finance partners across Canada to ensure that every customer, regardless of bad credit or no credit, has access to the auto financing they need. Our office is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver and we want you to join our growing team! We are looking for a talented digital marketing specialist who has a passion for digital strategy and has an appetite to challenge the digital world’s status quo!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Designing and managing digital ad campaigns; including keyword/market research, keyword and placement exclusions, conversion tracking setup, writing ad copy, ad design recommendations, etc.
- Creating reports that summarize ad campaign outcomes, and provide recommendations based on the data and KPI’s.
- Analyzing data to identify key information and developing strategies to improve results
- Identifying and troubleshooting technical problems in a timely matter
- Researching and setting up new Ad platforms, setting up campaign tracking and conducting quality assurance checks
- Managing and leveraging relationships with Ad platform representatives
What You Should Already Have:
- Deep knowledge of ad serving technologies and online advertising concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of 3rd party ad serving and rich media creative
- 3+ years of managing online display campaigns (i.e. Facebook, AdWords Display) or Search Engine Marketing experience (i.e. AdWords Search, Bing).
- University Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications or relevant combination of work experience and education.
- Ad platform certifications (i.e. Google AdWords Certifications).
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies and latest developments in paid search.
- Experience working with DSP’s, Ad Exchanges, RTB platforms is an asset, but not required
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
What We Will Give You:
- Competitive base salary dependent on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company paid monthly MSP premiums
- Company Paid Monthly Transit Pass (even if you live in the burbs!)
- A variety of food and snacks while you work (seriously, lots of options)
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a workplace located in the heart of beautiful downtown Vancouver! (The Burrard sky-train station locates us!)