We are looking for a results driven and dedicated team member to join us. Magnolia excels in campaign creation and we’re looking for a digital marketing specialist who has an entrepreneurial spirit and is keen to help us build out our integrated digital marketing skillsets.
If you are highly motivated to achieve results, driven to do great work and adaptable to support and lead a variety of digital marketing initiatives for our accounts, then this is the role for you.
This individual is detail oriented with first class writing skills and enjoys creating content that helps convert into results. A great candidate for this role is self-motivated and continually researching the best channels and methods to promote digital content. They can also be described as a team player, able to catch whatever we may throw them and run with it effectively with a strong ability to communicate clearly on all tasks and given expectations, particularly in the case of short deadlines. Magnolia’s Digital Marketing Specialist also has a keen desire to learn and retain new information about a 360° communications approach, their role, and the wider industry.
- Plan and execute online and social media campaigns for various client accounts and the company
- Develops digital marketing program plan documents that articulate details such as objectives, target audience, key message, project plans, initiatives, program sequencing, metrics and opportunities
- Creates and optimizes a variety of adwords campaigns, such as PPC and YouTube, in order to meet target KPIs and deliver client messaging to audience profile while adhering to a strict budget.
- Maintains monthly and quarterly metrics for all digital marketing programs
- Creates digital marketing content in order to drive and meet campaign objectives and goals
- Plans and creates content calendars
- Copywrite and ensures messaging/storytelling is all adapted to various markets
- Works with the team and external vendors (where needed) to excel social media goals
- Creates, tracks and manages targeted campaigns to drive qualified leads and opportunities through marketing automation programs such as Pardot and CRM experience such as Salesforce.
- Implements marketing programs that span digital channels-email, search, digital content, web, and social media. This may include coordinating with external agencies and vendors
- Communicates directly with clients and prospects via email, phone, webinars, and in person on Enterprise products and services
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders on marketing programs
- Manage day to day issues on timing, costs and creative work
- Supports the process of creating and testing emails, landing pages and forms for agency and client programs using various marketing automation software platforms
- May maintain relationships with vendor partners to troubleshoot technical challenges with marketing automation campaigns
- Consistently stays relevant on the category, competitive landscape, and target audience(s) of assigned clients
- Keeps abreast of innovative and pragmatic uses of emerging technologies and proactively makes recommendations to internal team members
- Stays current with the latest marketing automation practices for both B2B and B2C
- Assist with the creation of client presentations
- University bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field.
- 3-6 years of digital strategy experience utilizing marketing automation and CRM platforms to build demand
- An understanding of the customer purchasing process/journey and how to engage at each stage
- Uses creative approaches to support marketing and communications challenges
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms such as Pardot, SharpSpring, Hubspot and Silverpop. Experience with Marketo, Eloqua or Kentico is a plus
- Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics or Sugar CRM is an asset
- Knowledge and experience in executing and creating plans for owned digital and paid digital media including but not limited to:
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Demonstrates collaborative behavior and ability to maintain productive and effective working relationships with engagement, planning and creative teams
- Exhibits strong communication skills with the ability to present information in verbal, written or visual form to a variety of audiences
- Ability to take initiative and assume responsibility, and to simultaneously support multiple projects in varying stages
- Desire to understand and provide insights from data
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an understanding of customer needs and the market landscape
4 Month Contract to Full-Time
About Magnolia Communications:
Founded in 2009, Magnolia Communications is a boutique marketing communications company that specializes in public relations and executing integrated marketing programs. Our goal is to work tirelessly with our clients to implement integrated marketing strategies that consistently deliver return of investment. Find out more: www.magnoliamc.com.