Solium is a fast-growing company that provides cloud-enabled services for global equity plan administration, financial reporting and compliance. Through innovative technology and services, we power efficiency and accuracy of share plan administration and equity transactions. With operation centers in the United States, Canada, the UK, and Australia, Solium serves more than 3,000 corporate clients with employees in over 80 countries. Every team member is vital to our success at Solium. If you have an unfailing commitment to excellence, alignment with customer interests and strong problem-solving skills, Solium welcomes your contribution to our enthusiastic team. We reward our people with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Solium Capital Inc. is looking to hire an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist. The primary focus of this role is lead generation and lead nurturing through various digital mediums to generate greater business opportunities for the sales team, as well as elevate the Solium and Shareworks brands throughout North America. This job focuses upon creating, monitoring and reporting on marketing programs and processes including campaign launches and measurement, lead auditing and management and results/ROI. A keen understanding of best practices in the capture, tracking and reporting on leads is essential.
- Works with subject matter experts, the sales team and the marketing group to develop strategy and key messaging for various campaigns
- Creates and delivers lead generation tools and resources that are best-in-class
- Contributes and helps manage lead generation information and tools creation
- Works with business development to position our offering in the marketplace
- Work with organizations, and influencers to setup co-marketing or banner-ad campaigns.
- Create and produce email blasts, direct mail pieces, great landing pages and various social media campaigns
- Website design and maintenance as it relates to lead generation, lead nurturing and customer loyalty
- Supports business with efficient processes & procedures to support creative work production and marketing programs
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. The incumbent will be required to provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers
- An undergraduate and/or graduate degree in Marketing or Communications preferred, in addition to a minimum 4 years of experience in B2B marketing campaign program management, lead management, and reporting.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience in Marketing at an intermediate level preferably with other start-ups or fast growing company.
- B2B lead generation skills
- A solid understanding of sales and marketing in a professional services setting
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability to craft key messages, creative unique value propositions and pull key information from subject matter experts to craft positioning
- The ability to develop marketing programs and campaigns across a mix of marketing channels
- Understand different stages of the marketing and sales funnel, conversion rates, and lead scoring process.
- Deep expertise in SEO, SEM and understanding all corners of Google Adwords and Analytics.
- Previous Experience with Marketing Automation tools like (Pardot) and Salesforce.com
- Enjoy an environment where collaboration, honesty, and transparency are highly valued.
- Never be satisfied with status quo and always think outside the box and come up with creative solutions to challenging problems. Question Everything.
- Results-oriented, extremely proactive and collaborative
- Can work independently, manage your own priorities, and maintain communication with stake holders real time