Ingledew’s Shoes is a family run business that sells fashionable and semi-casual shoes for both women and men. We pride ourselves on the ability to have our customers feel as good as they look—through our commitment to finding the “perfect fit”. We’re able to do this as a result of our commitment to properly measure one’s feet AND being able to select from the city’s best selections of sizes and widths.
After 100 years of successfully providing customers with #stylishcomfort at our bricks & mortar stores (in Vancouver & Victoria), we are about to launch a brand new e-commerce site. And so we are seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to help us take this next step–with the launch and ongoing support.
This is an entry level marketing and e-commerce position that offers tremendous career growth opportunity. Based on ability, aptitude and commitment, our intent is to groom the Digital Marketing Coordinator to eventually become the Director of Digital Marketing (including social media management). The job is based in Vancouver and offers benefits along with a competitive starting salary.
If you are looking for an entry-level position in digital marketing (and eCommerce) and you are someone who is energetic, highly organized, motivated and takes pride in what they do, then we may be a fit.
Initially, 70% of the job will consist of the first 2 points below:
- Content management and updates on the Ingledew’s website
- Product photography (including basic retouch & prep)
- Stock transfer management
- Ecommerce sales fulfillment
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, hard-working, and a self-starter
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Positive can-do attitude
Would Be Nice To Have
- 1-2 years digital/web and or marketing work experience
- Passion for the fashion industry
- Keen interest in online marketing, e-commerce and social media (for brands)
- Appreciation/interest in photography
- Understanding of WordPress