Reporting to the Manager, e-Commerce & Digital Strategy, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for creating, coordinating, executing and analyzing digital marketing campaigns and ongoing programs such as email marketing, digital flyer distribution, search engine marketing, and mobile apps. This position will also be responsible for coordinating Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and data driven initiatives.
- Lead, plan, execute, analyze and optimize ongoing email marketing campaigns for multiple brands.
- Coordinate and upload printed materials such as flyers to digital distribution networks, and report on analytics.
- Manage multiple email subscriber lists and digital CRM functionality including data gathering and segmentation.
- Coordinate multi-channel digital projects and collaborate with digital team, as well as creative team and business units.
- Coordinate digital media and search campaigns and report on performance analytics.
- Plan, coordinate and execute campaigns that grow email opt-in.
- Work closely with merchandizing and marketing groups to help coordinate Vendor Co-op campaigns within digital channels.
- Assist in overseeing major digital projects and report on digital initiatives within various business units.
- Research relevant customer and industry information.
- Requires a Degree in Marketing, Communications or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of prior experience in a marketing role with specific focus on digital communications.
- Solid understanding of email marketing platforms and data management tools.
- Exceptional communication, critical thinking, problem-solving and collaboration skills. Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to utilize data to drive campaign tactics and strategies and to measure marketing effectiveness.
- Strong understanding of brand, ensuring brand integrity and alignment throughout all programs and initiatives.
- HTML and analytics knowledge is an asset.