Aria Solutions has been a leading provider of contact center and customer engagement solutions for nearly 20 years, working with Genesys, Salesforce and LiveOps platforms, building products, and delivering services to offer complete solutions.
We are currently looking to expand our small marketing team with a creative and innovative thinker. As a Digital Marketing Assistant, you will be exposed to a variety of marketing and communications projects - with a focus on the digital marketing strategy, SEO, social media, and data analytics.
- Design, test and execute progressive nurturing campaigns with marketing automation tools, making data-driven decisions
- Initiate projects and assist in developing creative marketing messages
- Assist in marketing content strategies and ensure quality of web content
- Continuously monitor industry trends to identify new opportunities and best practices
- Assist in researching, developing, writing and editing content to accompany products and services, and initiate digital plans (e.g., communication strategies, blogs, social media posts)
- Provide other support to the marketing communications initiatives as needed
- Measure and analyze the results of all digital marketing programs and channels
- Develop social media tactics, schedule content, and participate in social media interactions with the objective of increasing website traffic, leads, and thought leadership
- Ongoing keyword research, maintenance and optimization for landing pages and web pages
- Plan, execute, monitor & optimize our Google AdWords strategy
- Monitor and adjust lead scoring, and assist sales teams with actionable digital intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a marketing, communications or analytics focus, and 2+ years of directly related experience
- Proven experience in digital marketing (content marketing, social media, online advertising, email marketing); and familiarity with required technology (Wordpress, Marketo, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, MS Office, CRM Programs such as Salesforce)
- Solid knowledge of the principles of marketing communications in a B2B environment
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for digging into data and mining it for insights
- Excellent writing, proof-reading and editing skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to learn and absorb new ideas quickly and ensure they are clearly communicated to an audience
- Have a positive can-do attitude and a sense of humor
Aria Solutions offers a competitive salary, extended health/medical plan and a fun, engaging workplace.
Submission deadline is April 1, 2016.
Applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada. We thank you for your interest. Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.