Digital Manager - ParentsCanada.com
· Approx. 6 – 10 hours per week
A part-time contract position working remotely. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a leading digital publisher while managing other opportunities.
Hourly rate commiserate with experience.
- Implementation, management, monitoring and reporting of ad campaigns on ParentsCanada.com, including display ads, email marketing and social media.
- Analyzing campaign performance and preparing a detailed report.
- Plus, a review of our monthly analytics – a review of our demographics and psychographics
- Your strong analytical and presentation skills will help interpret campaign results. Apart from this, you should have excellent project management skills to install all campaigns within the assigned budget and timeline
- Works with sales team and clients to develop effective campaign strategy (and their KPI’s and measuring ROI’s) and monitor and optimize ad campaigns to ensure client’s goals are met successfully.
- Briefing the content and design team about the campaign requirements.
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects.
- Understanding audience observation. Who is reading our content which helps optimize our spend.
- Ideating and developing different B2B and B2C marketing campaigns
- Cross-checking the accuracy of all marketing materials
- Preparing campaign schedule and assigning timelines
- Gathering campaign information and resources
- Implementing improvement measures when required
- Work with the editorial team on scheduling and updating of content, including website, our weekly newsletter, social and digital magazines.
Qualifications include experience and proficiency with:
- Agency experience a strong asset
- 5+ years’ experience as a digital and/or campaign manager.
- Strong knowledge of B2B and B2C campaigns
- Familiarity with current industry trends and eager to learn new marketing strategies.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress-type content management systems
- Google Ad Manager (segmenting and optimizing our paid campaigns)
- MailChimp and other email marketing platforms,
- Google Analytics, AdWords
- Facebook Business Manager
Other skills include:
- Ability to work remotely and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to work with sales and clients and communicate effectively
- Strong project management skills
- Passion for digital technologies and desire to learn and adapt
- SEO services such as Yoast
- Ad Tracking
- Google Tag Manager; ad tracking
- Editing, content calendar building
- Survey Monkey
- Curation and build of newsletters