Graphic Designer / Web Designer / Visual Designer / Video Editor
Start Date: Immediate
Can you effectively leverage concepts of color, balance and dominance to drive effective conversions through your designs? Are you able to blend subtle creativity with analytics-driven requirements to create stunning web /graphic designs ? Do you enjoy creating a variety of digital assets, banners, and web designs which all contribute towards the branding and lead generation efforts of clients?
If you answered yes to all of the above then this may be the perfect role for you! The successful candidate will join a team of rockstar inbound marketers, web designers and developers.
This full-time role is based in house in Toronto.
WHO WE ARE:
Jumpfactor is an Award winning (Cisco 2016 Digital & Social Marketer of the Year – client campaign award)exciting, dynamic, fast-paced integrated digital inbound marketing agency. We’re best suited for motivated self-starters.
We are high-performance digital marketers in one of the fastest growing and leading B2B technology marketing agencies in Canada.
Jumpfactor is not for everyone – but if you’re smart, and if you have the passion to learn, the creativity to explore, and the courage to add your voice to a constant and demanding conversation, Jumpfactor could be the ideal place for you to test yourself and be part of something great.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- We are strategic
- We are passionate
- We are tenacious
- We keep learning
- We embrace family
- We have integrity
WHO YOU ARE AS A WEB / GRAPHICS DESIGNER:
- 2+ years strong web graphics design & layout experience ideally for B2B
- Knowledge and understanding of conversion design elements with a creative flair
- Demonstrated capabilities using content management systems like WordPress etc.
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- A strong portfolio of digital / web-based graphic design work
- Very demonstrable understanding of design concepts of balance, conversion
YOUR WEB DESIGNER & GRAPHIC DESIGNER DUTIES:
- Develop effective & creative designs for clients and implement them on a CMS like Wordpress
- Design CTAs, landing pages, banners, web pages, collateral, info-graphics, EBooks, & more
- Develop visual design styles appropriate to target buyer personas, brand archetypes, and client style / brand guidelines
- Implement A/B testing using tools like hotjar, study heat-maps/click patterns to boost conversion, and leverage analytics to improve designs for conversion
- Re-design websites using updated brand guidelines and create creative yes effective designs
- Report to head of operations with daily/weekly progress on key metrics, and performance targets
- Listen-in on client calls, gather client's perspectives, then brainstorm with the team to develop ways to improve designs for higher conversions... then execute with perfection.
- Share learnings and best-practices with the rest of the team on an ongoing basis
TOOLS YOU NEED TO HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH
- Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, After Effects / CS etc.)
- Wireframing tools (eg. Balsamiq, InVision, UXPin, etc.)
You get BROWNIE points if...
- You can share at least ONE example demonstrating changes to the site from BEFORE and what quantifiable results it delivered AFTER you modified the design.
WHY EMPLOYEES LOVE JUMPFACTOR:
- Very competitive compensation
- Outlined growth paths for each function
- Performance based bonuses
- Paid training (courses, events)
- Paid social events
- Robust health-dental-vision-disability benefits
- Bi-weekly learning programs
- State of the art systems and tools
- 4 weeks total paid vacation & personal days (year 2+)
- Flex start times
- Work from home days
- Office snacks, ping pong table, in office perks
- Pet friendly environment
MINIMUM WEB GRAPHIC DESIGNER REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 2+ years of full-time Design experience, with samples of work
- Evidence of constant learning and testing of strategies