The Digital Development Specialist will work within and reinforce corporate brand and style standards while assuming responsibility for the management and maintenance of all Foundation website properties and digital applications to support a comprehensive on-line communications and marketing strategy for the Baycrest Foundation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Designs, develops, tests and implements website content, email campaigns, graphics, and applications.
- Develops website strategies and maintains the websites, including domain registration on a day to day basis.
- Manages digital displays located across the facility, operating across multiple OS and software packages (Omnivex, Keynote, PowerPoint, touch-enabled web).
- Produces on-line campaign materials, including the creation of web graphics and edits for web functionality.
- Creates online multimedia presentations, including various formats of video and audio software.
- Develops and oversees digital solutions, web development activities and application builds – inclusive of design, navigation and content requirements.
- Researches and evaluates new application technologies and capabilities for mobile and tablet devices.
- Creates and implements search engine optimization strategies and optimizes browser rankings; monitors and analyzes web traffic and rankings using Google Analytics.
- Creates applications and content for social networks, using cross platform compliant coding practices.
- Facilitates the content and technical objectives for assigned web projects, including: scheduling and scoping of website design; determining functional requirements; and defining programming requirements (design, implementation, QA and then go-live).
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Degree or Diploma in Web Design or other related program of study required.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years’ experience in web design, development, UX and the management of consumer facing websites required.
- Knowledge/experience in the following technologies: ASP.NET, SQL Server, Windows Server 2008, MS Visual Studio 2008, Omnivex.
- Significant knowledge/experience using the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Significant experience in architecting and building web applications.
- Experience in website management, preferably working on multiple websites, e-blast campaign platforms and social media platforms.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time/project management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, listening and presentation skills.