GALE is a digital business agency headquartered in New York with offices in Toronto and Bangalore. We’re passionate about delivering data-driven actionable insights, game changing creative, and top-tier technology to fuel great experiences.
Our team is connected by a set of core values that are important to us, and should be important to you. We’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a belief that our people should be treated like individuals, not resources.
We have killer office locations in New York, Toronto, and Bangalore. We offer an emphasis on growth and professional development, good benefits, and a flexible and fun working environment. We’re looking for great people to join our team!
GALE is currently hiring a creative Digital Designer with strong knowledge and discipline in the field to join our Studio Design team in Toronto. You will be responsible for exploring creative concepts and translating them into a wide range of design executions within the digital channel. Your keen design sensibility, interest in visual design, and acute attention to detail is essential.
Who you are:
- Strong design thinker demonstrating a solid digital portfolio
- 2+ years design related work experience
- Stays up-to-date on consumer, design and technology trends
- Acute attention to the smallest design detail
- Interest in designing for consumer facing channels (social, email, banners, etc.)
- Positive disposition in the most challenging situations
What you will be doing:
- Gathering design insight through research
- Exploring creative concepts and establishing visual system
- Creating motion and clickable prototypes to explore design solutions using InVision
- Participate in design and project brainstorms, actively building on the ideas of others, re-phrasing and re-interpreting the problem to help the team evolve the design
- Organizing and presenting your ideas to internal and client team
- Providing quality assurance on all design artifacts
- Creating presentation slides with PowerPoint and Keynote
- Leading 1-2 projects with limited input from an Art Director
Nice to have:
- HTML/CSS/JS knowledge and animation experience
- Familiar with web accessibility standards