Cadsoft Corporation is an international developer of BIM software applications for the residential design market. As a member of our team, we will give you the opportunity to push your limits creatively and functionally on a wide range of projects. We are looking for a bright designer with a portfolio that reflects creative design work. If you are that person we’d love to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create effective marketing campaigns for the purpose of maximizing sales, margin and volume growth.
- Create productive banners and landing pages for web based advertising campaigns.
- Assist in the design and maintenance of various corporate websites.
- Create corporate, web and print ready branding materials.
- Develop marketing materials and emails to be distributed through an on-line campaign management tool.
- Manage and focus on multiple, precision targeted promotions at specific customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer behaviours and buying patterns.
- Develop targeted promotions to specific customer segments as established above.
- Measure effectiveness of each promotion.
- Co-ordinate all ongoing promotions, codes and pricing in online sales portal.
- Continually develop promotion concepts for various customer segments and track effectiveness by customer segment.
- Experience building in Wordpress.
- A strong knowledge of Adobe CS6 Suite or Creative Cloud.
- Comfortable in a Windows based environment.
- A strong understanding of design principles and methodologies.
- Able to convert digital designs into optimized, web-ready code
- SEO knowledge an asset
- Familiarity with web advertising and affiliate marketing an asset
- Post-secondary education in Business or Marketing program.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, strategic and consumer insight skills.
- Effective project management of multiple promotions at one time, while preparing and planning multiple customer promotions in advance.
- Progressive and innovative: aggressively seeks out opportunities to improve competitiveness and demonstrates an innovative spirit.
- Delivers results in a high-pressure environment with the ability to set priorities and meet challenging deadlines.
- Experience in residential design is an asset but not a requirement.
If you are interested, please apply today by sending us your resume and cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in working with us at Cadsoft Corporation.