The Manager of Digital Design and Production is responsible for creating and managing content for all aspects of Gift registry, Kleinfeld bridal, and all occasion gifting for each of their online properties. He/she will serve as liaison within the gift registry team to digital marketing team, and design teams. This role will also work with Vendors and Merchants directly when creating on content. He/She will be working implementing the strategy to improve gift registry’s online presence. They will drive customer acquisition and conversion through online and traditional channels by improving and feel, functionality, and suggesting new strategic initiatives.
- Design and layout of electronic (and print) materials for all programs and events for Gift Registry and Bridal Including Kleinfeld
- Carrying out design of web projects and assisting with creative concepts and collaterals while testing landing pages and proactively bringing new ideas of how to improve the online properties
- Collaborate with the Gift Registry team to produce outstanding visual design solutions for web and mobile that support both the user and business goals of our products and services
- Maintaining and enhancing of Hudson’s Bay Gift Registry, and Kleinfeld website and sub-sites by adding and improving design and interactive features
- Ensuring the coding standards are met; optimizing the web architectures for optimum navigation and accessibility, and ensuring the website and databases are being backed up
- Oversees site updates for refreshes of content and associated approval process
- The ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personal.
- Formal graphic/web design training
- A minimum of 5 years design experience
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (i.e. Wordpress)
- Comfortable working on bilingual design projects (English and French)
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Minimum 2 years of management in a similar environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Only applications received online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.