Digital Coordinator full-time
theScore is looking for a highly motivated and dynamic individual with a first-rate work ethic to develop, coordinate, execute and maintain sponsored campaigns across all of our platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The following responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. Additional duties may be required by the employer, from time to time.
- The Digital Sales Coordinator is responsible for the planning and execution that drives Score’s digital (mobile & interactive) initiatives as it relates to branded advertising campaigns.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work closely with the digital sales and ad operations team in responding to digital RFPs, and the creation of custom media proposals.
- The successful candidate will have a background in media planning & buying/selling of online and mobile advertising, best practices, analytics, metrics and industry trends in the evolving media landscape.
- Maintain working knowledge of best practices across all digital media channels (display, mobile & video)
- Manage all inbound RFPs including Excel & PPT docs
- Manage multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Liaison with Advertising Agencies, External Clients, Internal Clients and the general public in a polite, professional, accommodating and service oriented manner.
- Develop & execute custom media plans that correspond to the needs of advertisers/agencies. This includes all presentation and presentation material as it pertains to existing/potential cliental. You will be responsible to develop and build presentation/proposal templates for the Sales team.
- Work closely with the Ad Operations and Digital Sales teams to meet client goals and ensure campaign optimization.
- Perform post campaign client service, and maintain records of all current and prospective clients including contract file maintenance.
- Independently anticipate the needs of the Sales Team, in order to facilitate and execute their needs.
- Post Secondary Education in Advertising, Digital Media/Marketing, or related field of study.
- 2+ year(s) of related Media/Digital work experience.
- Experience with interactive advertising, digital media, online marketing, preferred.
- Ability to evaluate media recommendations and develop related proposals.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral.
- Exceptional organizational skills; detail orientated; proven resourcefulness; ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Capacity to work with a team, on many projects at once in a fast paced, client focused environment.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), and understanding of mobile and interactive advertising as well as ad serving solutions.
Score Media is a media company committed to delivering interactive and authentic sports entertainment. Created in 1997 in response to the growing desire for increased participation in the consumption of sports, the Company has now established itself as the home for hardcore sports fans. Score Media’s primary asset, The Score Television Network (“theScore”), is a national specialty television service providing sports news, information, highlights and live event programming in more than 6.8 million homes across Canada. The Company’s digital media assets include theScore.com and the mobile sports applications ScoreMobile and ScoreMobile FC which are available on BlackBerry, iPhone and Android devices. Growing from a team of 60 in 1997 to over 275 employees in 2011, Score Media is a revolutionizing interactive media company.