We're a digital creative agency specializing in making compelling digital experiences for 16-35 year-olds. We work in a beautiful dog friendly space in Mt Pleasant. We're a tight-knit, friendly bunch who like to plan adventures... like camping trips. We are low-key (aka no drama) and go to great lengths to make our clients feel like they’ve found a trusted partner.
We do a lot of work with higher education, non-profit, and values-driven lifestyle brands. We are mindful of preserving a healthy life/work balance which means reasonable hours. Our kitchen is always stocked with yummy stuff (and the occasional growler of craft beer and cider). We love what we do and #makeshithappen.
The Role - Digital/ Content Strategist
This is an exciting opportunity to help drive and define digital strategies and solutions for our clients as well contribute to the digital direction of the studio. You’re the type of person who is constantly learning and staying ahead of the curve in terms of digital trends. You like to be challenged and learn new things, and you already possess deep expertise in the digital space. The role of digital/content strategist at Make involves:
Planning, building and executing digital strategies for our clients.
- Establishing fluency with our clients’ brand and organizational objectives through research and inquiry
- Developing a deep understanding of our clients audience/users through conducting user research
- Collaborating with our Creative Director and various other team members to help develop digital campaign ideas and roll out specific digital tactics
Defining and driving overall content strategy for our clients.
- Planning and conducting content audits
- Creating content hierarchies and wireframing in collaboration with our Senior UX Designer
- Collaborating with our CD on content planning and campaign development
- Helping design and implement content measurement plans
- Working with Google Analytics and SEO tools to help inform and drive content performance
- Developing social media and publishing strategies
Content Creation & Management
Lead content creation for both Make and clients.
- Helping manage content operations: assigning stories, blog posts, workshopping with writers, managing external contractors
- Helping drive Make’s thought leadership on Youth from a content perspective across our social channels and our blog
- Editing all in-house content (copy editing, proofing, RFPs, presentations)
Even better if you have:
- 2+ years agency experience
Expertise in copywriting for the web, social content creation and photo editing
Ability to create and conduct UX research and testing
- Experience designing user journeys and personas