- Direct and supervise the development of innovative digital concepts and content for network promotions, games, activities, and AIS sales promotions for the web sites of Family, Disney Junior and Disney XD.
- Prepare comprehensive content plans that will increase web site traffic and drive viewership and engagement across all our platforms
- Develop social media strategies and action plans that are uniquely targeted to kids and their families
- Direct and supervise Producers and Content Coordinators
- Direct and supervise external game developers, vendors and agencies as required
- Work closely with Director, Original Programming to leverage CMF funding and develop innovative digital properties based on our Canadian original programs.
- Make strategic content recommendations based on competitive intelligence and research of current trends.
- Explore and develop concepts for mobile and other emerging multi-platforms
- Assist Director in establishing company's short and long term strategy and goals.
- All other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree in New Media or related field
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Minimum five years of related experience in web site production
- Management and Supervisory skills
- Highly-organized; motivated with strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Good team player able to handle conflict in a fast-paced environment
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page