Give Your Career a Vertical Lift
At any given moment, on any given day, a CHC aircraft is in the air somewhere in the world. Whether we're transporting the men and women who keep the world's offshore oil and gas flowing, or taking an injured patient to safety, CHC sets the standard for safety, customer service, modern aircraft and efficiency. This is a billion-dollar business built on the foundation of a strong team spirit in our company and our greatest strength is our motivated and passionate employees.
We are seeking a Digital Content Coordinator to support our digital marketing strategy and deliver technical product information to our customer base through our digital platforms. Our customer base requires highly technical information and data about our products and services in order to make informed decisions on how to allocate their helicopter maintenance spend. We are looking for a self-starter with exceptional communication skills to develop and publish technical content for our digital platforms.
- Support all content updates through our CMS (Sitefinity)
- Coordinate the production of all digital content from concept through publication, including copy writing, proofing and approvals
- Project manage new digital initiatives (iPad App) and website development/enhancement projects
- Identify and implement industry best practices to support our digital marketing strategy
- Ongoing keyword and content-trend research for SEO
- Ongoing website auditing and reporting of bugs and/or usability improvements
- Create newsletter briefs, whitepapers and case studies
Position Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree required; Business, Marketing, Communications degree preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years marketing communication experience
- Corporate social media experience
- Proven experience writing and publishing online content
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of SEO standards and practices, and proven experience creating search-optimized copy and content
- Experience with Sitefinity (preferred) or other content management systems
- Experience with Google Analytics and web metrics to optimize content to support business objectives
- As a part of CHC's commitment to career development, all employees are welcome to apply to any job that interests them. We encourage you to have a discussion with your manager to discuss your career path within CHC prior to your application.
- Once your application is received, you will be contact by an HR Representative.