You believe life is about aiming high and making an impact. At Sun Life Financial, we work together, share common values and help each other grow and achieve goals.
With roots tracing back to 1865 in Canada, Sun Life Financial has grown to become an established and trusted name in insurance and financial services, with offices and operations in key markets around the world. We recognize that our growth, success and reputation for excellence are due in large measure to our talented and dedicated employees.
The Digital Communications Specialist will support Sun Life's digital programs in the Group Benefits Marketing Communications team. This position will report to the Manager of Digital Communications. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering clear and compelling communications as well as support and maintain digital initiatives (including web updates, email marketing, etc.).
Support and contribute to existing digital marketing communications plans and strategies
Deliver Group Benefits communications to plan sponsors, plan members and Advisors
Work with existing digital channels to develop strong and compelling digital communications
Work with internal stakeholders who support digital communications in the company as well as selected external vendors
Follow and analyze emerging digital trends to sustain the effectiveness of marketing programs
- A minimum of 3 years experience in marketing communications within group benefits, financial services or a related industry
- Superior writing and editing skills are essential
- A strong understanding of digital communications and social media
- Demonstrated experience using digital communication strategies in a business setting
- Proven project management skills and multitasking
- Experience working with outside agencies and creative consulting firms
- University degree or equivalent
- Marketing, Journalism or Communications Degree/Certificate
- Membership in industry and/or marketing organizations
- High attention to detail and accuracy of information
- Experience with HTML, web usability, web analytics
- An understanding of customer behaviour through the analysis of web data
- Advanced interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strategic thinker - used to focusing on the big picture
Sun Life Financial promotes equal opportunity employment.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit us at www.sunlife.ca
Like to hear what some of our employees have to say about "Working at Sun Life"?
Check us out at: www.youtube.com/sunlifefinancial