You are a strategic and results-driven digital specialist. You have the hands-on technical expertise to execute campaigns end-to-end. You love analyzing data to optimize user experience, engagement and conversion. You’re innovative and not afraid to test new ideas to drive revenue growth. You know how digital communications integrates with the larger marketing strategy. You have a passion for marketing the arts.
If this sounds like you, we’re looking for a seasoned Digital Marketing Manager to collaborate with our team of high performing sales, marketing, and creative professionals. In this role you will lead the digital communications strategy and oversee the website, social media channels, online advertising, analytics and email marketing. You will develop content, plan and execute campaigns, evaluate performance and champion technology solutions to grow revenue.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement the digital marketing strategies and budget for Vancouver Opera
- Implement and champion best practices, industry trends and technology
- Provide expertise to cross-functional teams to support organizational goals and revenue growth
- Manage the website: create strategic content, implement site improvements, optimize the user experience and build SEO strategy
- Optimize SEM, organic and paid search initiatives to drive website traffic
- Manage the digital marketing campaign strategy, spend and performance. Work with the creative team for branded content.
- Develop the social media strategy, engage with social influencers, leverage user generated content and create consistent branded content to increase followers, engagement and awareness
- Plan, execute and evaluate email, social, search, display and video campaigns
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop promotions, pricing strategies, special events, earned media strategies and other initiatives as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- A degree or diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Minimum three years of experience in digital marketing required
- Ability and flexibility to work evenings and weekends is required
- Strong copywriting and content development for website and social channels
- Direct experience using a WordPress, email marketing software and database/CRM
- Hands-on experience using Facebook Ads Manager, Adwords and Google Analytics
- Deep understanding of SEO and SEM tools
- Adobe Creative Suite, photography, videography and editing skills are considered an asset
VANCOUVER OPERA OFFERS
VO offers a dynamic team environment in an exciting cultural hub, a strong partnership network, and delivers exceptional education and community programming. Additionally, VO offers a competitive salary and benefits package.