You are the link between the client and the internal teams. You understand all of their needs and provide strategic and operational leadership. You enjoy building relationships with clients and always ensure the best execution of the best plan to get the best results. You want to work at a fantastic, fun, growing agency as part of an amazing team.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Manage digital marketing projects for your client portfolio with ease.
- Manage internal and external web development projects keeping them looking good and on budget.
- Build strong, positive long-term client relationships by understanding current and future business and industry challenges. It’s just what you do.
- Communicate with clients and client service team effectively.
- Ensure that all communications, reports, presentations and delivered work to clients look great and are of super high quality and standards.
- Always be able to maintain and improve projects profitability for your client portfolio.
- Identify new opportunities for current accounts and communicate them to internal teams.
Here’s what you’ve got to do it:
- Strong experience and knowledge in digital marketing (mobile marketing, conversion optimization, SEO & PPC optimization, blog and widget, affiliation program, banner campaign, social media, web analytics). Not negotiable.
- At least 3 years in an agency in a similar role, in the digital industry.
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong project management skills. Piece of cake.
- Bilingualism (French/English) would be nice.
- Ability to work under pressure. You got this.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite.