Role: Digital Business Manager - China (2016 NOC 1123)
Salary: $75,000 - $110,000/year and Benefits (Extended Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance) + may be eligible for bonuses and salary increases, if applicable
Position: 40 hours/week, Full-time, Permanent
Location of work: Aritzia Support Office (#118-611 Alexander St. Vancouver, BC, V6A 1E1)
Number of positions: 1
As part of this planning process, the objective for the Digital Business Manager – China will be to support our Senior Director, Digital Business Management in the development of internal requirements, selection of potential Service Partner (Tmall Partner), contracting with Tmall, external research and other duties, as required.
The Digital Business Manager – China will also oversee / support the key Aritzia activities in order to manage our presence on Tmall and other platforms in China including:
- Creating and managing annual calendar of events;
- Promoting, monitoring and analyzing sales;
- Managing content and product catalogue lifecycles for Tmall;
- Supporting analysis on product; and
- Working with SMEs to monitor the performance of our end-to-end business in China.
Reporting directly to the Director, Digital Business – China will work cross-functionally with the Digital team and key partners across the business. They will be a key cultural member of the team and will help foster an exciting and unified working environment.
The Digital Business Manager – China will possess the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications or equivalent
- Previous experience with a fashion apparel retailer on Tmall
- Experience with brands on WeChat
- Experience with Digital Marketing and Social in the Asian Market
- Product and Sales Analysis & Forecasting
- Partner Management Experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally within Aritzia
Working at Aritzia: Aritzia’s Support Office is located on the edge of downtown Vancouver (611 Alexander St. Vancouver, BC, V6A 1E1), a city consistently recognized as one of the world’s best cities to live. Much like our boutiques, our workspace is modern and unique, and reflects our love of contemporary design. Our team consists of creative and dynamic industry professionals who love to design and promote Aritzia’s in-house brands, scope out the latest global trends, and continue learning and sharing their passion for fashion with our valued clientele – all in an environment that fosters long-term career planning and personal growth. Check us out at www.aritzia.com
Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed. We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.